There's no way to make it through the year in Florida without good air conditioning, and that means you need reliable AC service. The comfort specialists at Ranger Air Conditioning are proud to provide outstanding air conditioning service to homeowners in Jupiter, Palm Beach Gardens, Stuart, Tequesta, Hobe Sound and the surrounding communities. We keep your individual needs in mind and strive to build long-term relationships by providing high-quality service at fair prices.
Air Conditioning Installation and Sales in Southeast Florida
When you need a new air conditioner, there's one team you can trust: Ranger Air Conditioning. We're proud to be a Trane Comfort Specialist, which means we've been handpicked by Trane to install their state-of-the-art air conditioners in homes throughout our area. That's because we're dedicated to providing great service. We start every project with a load calculation, taking into account your home's:
- Square footage
- Load-generating appliances
We'll use this calculation to determine your home's precise cooling needs and work with you to find the right air conditioner to meet them. We know Trane systems inside and out, and we make sure every air conditioner we install meets or exceeds the manufacturer's specifications.
Air Conditioning Repair and Maintenance in Southeast Florida
When your air conditioner shuts down or starts freezing up, you can trust our comfort specialists to solve the problem quickly. We offer 24/7 emergency service, including holidays, to get your cooling system back up and running right away. We service all makes and models of AC systems, so rest assured we can help. You should have your air conditioner checked when you notice any of the following issues:
- Decreased air flow from the registers
- Strange noises coming from the air conditioner
- Musty odors coming from the ductwork when the air conditioner is running
- The air conditioner cycles on and off more frequently than it used to
- The breaker for the air conditioner in the electrical panel keeps tripping (or the fuse keeps blowing)
- Ice appears on your air conditioner or piping, either inside or outside the house
- Your outdoor fan in the air conditioner won’t come on
- Water coming from the air conditioner over flow pipe
If you notice any of the above symptoms, call us today to have your air conditioning checked and serviced to avoid larger problems down the road.
We also believe that the best approach to repairs is prevention, which is why we offer a Residential Energy Savings Agreement. ESA customers don’t accrue a charge for diagnostics or after-hours service, and our preventive maintenance services will help you save money every month on your utility bills.
Southeast Florida’s Air Conditioning Service Experts
Whether you need a new air conditioner or service for your existing AC system, you can count on Ranger Air Conditioning to get the job done. Some things that set our team apart include:
- Family-owned and operated for over 45 years
- Same-day service guaranteed
- Factory certified comfort specialists
- No charge for estimates
- Walk-ins welcome at our storefront
- Flat-rate pricing
- Customer referral program
We've been helping our friends and neighbors stay cool for a long time, and we're dedicated to providing quality service for your family as well. When you need AC service, contact us to learn how Ranger Air Conditioning can help.