Whether you live in Jupiter, Palm Beach Gardens, Stuart, Tequesta, Hobe Sound or any of the surrounding communities, when your air conditioner shuts down, you need it back up and running right away. That’s why Ranger Air Conditioning is proud to be your trusted source for air conditioning repair. Our qualified comfort specialists are here to take care of your cooling needs, whenever and wherever you need us.
Southeast Florida’ Trusted Air Conditioning Repair Service
You can’t know when your air conditioner will have problems, but you do know that you need to repair it as quickly as possible. We understand the importance of that, which is why we guarantee same-day service for regular calls and offer 24/7 emergency services as well. Some other key aspects of our business include:
- Family-owned, family-operated for over 45 years
- Residential Energy Savings Agreements
- Factory certified comfort specialists
- No charge for estimates
- Walk-ins welcome at our storefront
- Flat-rate pricing
- Customer referral program
- No diagnostic charge for ESA customers
In short, we’ll be there when you need us, and we’ll tell you exactly what you need and what it will cost. We only begin your air conditioning repair once we have your approval, and we’ll inform you of it every step of the way.
Trust a Trane Comfort Specialist With Your AC Repair Service
We’re proud to be recognized as a Trane Comfort Specialist, which means we have met high standards for customer satisfaction and technical expertise. Being a Trane Comfort Specialist doesn’t mean we only repair Trane systems, though. Our factory certified comfort specialists are fully qualified to service all makes and models, which means we can help no matter which type of AC you own.
Southeast Florida’s Source for Commercial and Residential AC Repair
We know you depend on your air conditioner, and we believe you should be able to rely on your air conditioning repair company. That’s why we’ve been working for decades to become your trusted AC repair source. When you’re considering who to hire to fix your AC system, keep our core values in mind:
- We provide quality service to our customers at fair prices.
- We attend to each customer on an individual level to ensure we have met all their needs and expectations.
- We value the needs of our customers and our employees.
- We do everything we can to build and maintain long-term relationships with our customers.
When your air conditioner shuts down, you can trust our team to get it up and running in no time. Trust Ranger Air Conditioning for your commercial and residential AC repair needs. Contact us online or give us a call today.
Don’t Ignore Air Conditioning Problems.
When you have a big air conditioning problem – like an air conditioner that quits during the hottest day of summer – it goes without saying that you’ll call for service. Smaller air conditioning problems are easier to ignore, but this is the last thing you should do. By calling for service as soon as you notice the symptoms of an ailing cooling system you can prevent the expense and inconvenience of a big repair job. You’ll also avoid the higher utility bills that typically accompany a poorly functioning air conditioning system. You should have your air conditioner checked two times a year or when you notice the following:
- Decreased airflow from the registers
- Strange noises coming from the air conditioner
- Moldy odors coming from the ductwork when the air conditioner is running
- The air conditioner cycles on and off more frequently than it used to
- The breaker for the air conditioner in the electrical panel keeps tripping (or the fuse keeps blowing)
- Ice appears on your air conditioner or piping, either inside or outside the house
- Your outdoor fan in the air conditioner won’t come on
- Water coming from the air conditioner over flow pipe
If you notice any of the above symptoms, call us today to have your air conditioning checked and serviced to avoid larger problems down the road.