Most people may associate Florida with outdoor activities, but the reality is that we still spend a lot of our time inside, both when awake and when asleep. Indoor air quality matters, and at Ranger Air Conditioning, we’re here to provide you with a broad range of air purification products and services. We proudly serve Jupiter, Palm Beach Gardens, Stuart, Tequesta, Hobe Sound and the surrounding communities.
The Air Quality Products That We Install and Service
Every home’s air quality needs are unique, and the HVAC industry has produced a range of products to meet them. Some of the IAQ systems we install are:
- Air Cleaners and Purifiers: Think of air purification as your frontal assault in the world of indoor air quality. These systems directly remove contaminants from the air.
- Energy Recovery Ventilators: These systems work with your air conditioner or heat pump to exchange stale indoor air for fresh, clean outdoor air, saving energy in the process.
- UV Lamps: These lights use ultraviolet rays to zap away bacteria and microbial growth.
Trust a Trane Comfort Specialist for Your IAQ Needs
As a Trane Comfort Specialist, we are a preferred choice by the manufacturer to install Trane systems, including Clean Living indoor air quality products. Some other aspects that set Ranger Air Conditioning apart include:
- Family-owned, family-operated for over 45 years
- Guaranteed same-day service
- Residential Energy Savings Agreements
- Factory certified comfort specialists
- 24/7 emergency service
- Free estimates
- Walk-ins welcome
- Flat-rate pricing
- Customer referral program
Southeast Florida’s Source for Air Purification
We understand how important indoor air quality is for your family. Air quality is especially vital for people with asthma and allergies, but it matters to every member of your household. Even pets have been shown to benefit from better air quality.
That’s why we take our IAQ services so seriously in light of our core values. We are dedicated to providing quality service at a fair price to every customer. We attend to your needs and expectations at an individual level, and we value our employees’ needs as well. Finally, we place great value on long-term relationships with our customers and do everything we can to build and maintain them.
Our team is here to help Martin County, Palm Beach County and St. Lucie County breathe easy. To invest in indoor air quality, contact us today.